Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Started










Here is the strongback set up ready to go. I used one conventional saw horse that I had an constructed the 2nd support from a diagram in the instructions. I left the side supports high so I can attach a sling to them after the hull is done for it to become a cradle for it so I can work on the decking.

All of the hardward and precut blocking comes with the Redfish kits as well as good instructions....that you need to read carefully...as I learned :)


The final picture is with the risers attached to the strongback and a centerline set to make sure everything is level and straight. By the way...never assume everything is level and straight...confirm it the first time. Believe me...I'm speaking from experience already.




No comments:

Post a Comment