Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Madison Ave. back on the Passaic

 Tuesday night Eric and I led another kayak paddle on the Passaic River for Madison Ave. members. It was a wonderful evening. This has been a wonderful time to have fun with each other and enjoy the beauty of God's creation right around us. Everyone seems to be discovering the truth of Psalm 23 of the Lord leading me beside quite waters and restoring my soul. This time Penny, Tony, Pat, Paul, Patti, Emma, David, Caleb and Gideon came out. After a bit of instruction everyone hit the water and did great. We paddled south from the Elmwood Park "marina" to the Route 46 bridge.









 Just look at the beauty of the river. The moon was also coming out and you can see it reflected on the water in front of me. We even enjoyed a final moonlight paddle back. It was pretty much dark by the time we landed but after loading we all enjoyed ice cream cones at Guernsey Crest




2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Kayaking Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Kayakers, Kayaking Experts, Guides, Clubs, Groups, Etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Kayaking Community: http://www.vorts.com/kayaking/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. James,
    I actually just saw this comment, sorry, I'm a novice blogger and would be glad to post a link.
    Where do I post it?

    ReplyDelete